To resolve it, try this:
- Verify that you have a copy of the Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Reports.mp, if you do not you can download it from Microsoft here:
- If you download the management pack, verify that it is the same version that you already have imported. Also, you should not install the management pack, use a tool like 7-Zip to extract the file Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Reports.mp.
- In Operations Manager Console, delete the existing Exchange Server 2010 Reports Management Pack.
- Open the Reports page used by Operations Manager in a browser, it it typically http://localhost/Reports if you are on the reports server.
- If you see a folder called Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Reports, delete it.
- In Operations Manager Console, import Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Reports.mp.